For this week's Random Dozen, go here to link up with Lid and read more great answers. Then do your own. Hey, wait! Don't forget to read mine (and comment on them!) first.
1. How do you feel about the marshmallow Easter Peeps?
They never call. They never write. They show up once a year. I think I'd call them fair-weather friends.
2. Chickens are notoriously nervous creatures. When you are nervous, what is the best way to calm down?
Scratch a little in the dirt and then crow a few times.
3. People say, "April showers bring May flowers." Do you enjoy Spring rains?
Fall rainy days are cool. The wind is chilly, and it's a perfect day to curl up indoors with a good book and a blanket in front of a roaring fire with soup simmering on the stove. Spring rains bring mud.
4. When I was randomly flipping through TV channels this week, I saw a show in which tattoo parlor employees received tattoos of a co-worker's face on their bodies. I can't imagine having a portrait of a colleague tattooed on me. But if someone forced you to receive a portrait tattoo (face only) of anyone, who would it be? Why?
I imagine if someone was forcing me to get a tattoo, they probably already have a face in mind. And I hope they have a little sedation as well because needles are not exactly my favorite things.
5. Would you rather have a tattoo (any kind) or a nose ring?
That depends on which gang I'm joining. But then again, if I'm in a fight, no one can grab the tattoo and give it a yank. Can't say the same for a nose ring.
6. Do you have any special plans for Easter?
Oh, just making egg-shaped Easter cards, and then sitting out in the egg patch waiting for the Great Egg, decorating the egg tree, then eating the roast chicken with egg stuffing, followed by watching the pastel fireworks. You know--same ol', same ol'.
7. Cadbury Eggs or Reese Eggs?
I prefer to keep my candy separate from my eggs. Eggs go with bacon.
8. What was the last thing/person you took a picture of?
I'm not telling until I hear back from America's Most Wanted.
9. What book are you reading now, or what was the last one?
How to Win Friends and Influence People. Is it working?
10. What do you think is the most difficult task when it comes to Spring cleaning?
11. How many pairs of flip-flops do you own?
You said "pairs", right? I don't know, but I have a great collection of single flip-flops that have lost their mates. I'm thinking of starting a support group.
12. Which color makes you happiest?
It depends on what item is being colored. Pink accents in clothing? Good. Decorating? Bad. Pepto Bismol pink? Only in medicine. Green in clothing and decorating? Good. In food? Usually means you need to throw it away. It's all a matter of perspective.
Okay, now hurry over to Linda's and read some more great answers. And then go eat Easter candy. You know you want some.