You know what to do.
1. What's your worst food memory? How about one of your best?
Worst memory might be when someone took us to CiCi's pizza when the kids were little. We were on deputation, raising support for us to go to Uganda, so we hit the road shortly after dinner. When we stopped for the night at a motel, Stephanie climbed out of the van and proceeded to vomit all over the parking lot. Matt watched for a moment before joining her. We got them upstairs to the room, but there was little we could do about the parking lot. Or the fact that the kids had emptied their stomachs directly next to the driver's side door of a very expensive sports car.
2. Do you appreciate people telling it like it is, or would you rather a speaker temper his/her words and maybe beat around the bush a little? How about when you're the one communicating...which type are you?
Really don't appreciate people telling it like it is when I haven't asked them for their opinion.
3. What's your favorite place to hang out?
Someplace quiet. I haven't found that place yet.
4. When do you most feel like you're a slave to time?
Ummm ... all the time?
5. What was the last concert you attended? Who'd you go with? Was it any good?
The whole family went to a Legacy Five (Southern Gospel) concert in January. Most. Fun. Ever.
6. Reality TV...harmful or harmless? What's your guilty pleasure when it comes to reality TV?
I've been told on more than one occasion that our family would make a good reality show, but I tend to disagree. I don't think anyone wants to know us that well.
I don't want to know us that well.
7. What's something you think is overrated?
The ability to cook.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Sometimes gray hair is caused by age, but most of the time it's caused by your kids.