Nothing like a Hodgepodge on a hot summery day! And just to keep you cool, we're starting out with something cool from the 80's. Hey, it just doesn't get any better than this! So leave a comment here, and then dash on over to Joyce's to see if anyone else remembers the 80's like you do.
I miss big hair. Because then I'd be in style again. I also miss the A-Team. They were so cool. *Sigh*
2. Do you have a library card? If so, how often do you visit?I have a library card, but it's not for the town I live in and so it does me no good. Interestingly enough, we've been to the library here in town once or twice. Is it bad that I prefer to look stuff up on computer? Then I don't have to worry about returning it on time. Which is a problem for me. Anything concerning "on time" is a problem for me.
3. What's the secret to success?Don't aim too high and then you'll always hit the mark.
Just kidding! The real secret to success is found in Josua 1:8. This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.
4. This is National Backyard Games week...what's your favorite backyard game?
I like lying in the shade in a hammock, reading a favorite book. Hey! That would too be a game! Or at least a challenge. Especially since we don't have any shade. Come to think of it, we don't have a hammock either. Okay, scratch that. I used to like playing football in the backyard until my mother told me I was getting too old to tackle boys.
5. If I dropped by today what would I find on your coffee table?You would actually find my coffee table leaning up against the wall in the garage because someone recently got a little rowdy and broke it on one side. No one knows who did it, and I'm still seeking the culprit.
6. Do you own a bicycle? When was the last time you rode a bicycle? Is that something you enjoy?I have one and I like riding as long as there's no going up and down hills and no dogs chasing me and stuff like that.
7. What's your favorite cheese?The kind melted on top of a freshly baked pizza.