1. Since these questions are posting on the first day of April it seems only right to ask-when was the last time you did something foolish? If you can't answer that one, try this one-when was the last time someone fooled you?
I accidentally exploded some hotdogs I was cooking for our church fellowship. I don't want to talk about it.
2. What's the last biography or non-fiction book you've read? Was it any good?
The non-fiction book I'm reading now is the Bible. It's pretty good. I know the Author.
3. Garlic-friend or foe? What's your favorite dish made with garlic?
If I say that garlic is a foe, does that make me a vampire?
4. Several Spring flower festivals happen in the US during the month of April. Of those listed, which would you most like to see in person...The Skagit Tulip Festival in Skagit Washington, The Dogwood Arts Festival in Knoxville Tennessee, The North Carolina Azalea Festival in Wilmington North Carolina or the Daffodil Festival Weekend on Nantucket Island, Massachussets?
I don't care about the festivals. I want to see spring in my own back yard.
5. How do you choose which blogs to read? What is something that will make you stop and read every time? Something that makes you say, 'eh, think I'll skip this one and move on to the next'?
We're supposed to read other blogs?!?!?
6. April is National Mathematics Education Month so tell us, when did you last use math?
And What did April do to deserve being named National Mathematics Education Month? Shouldn't that title be reserved for a more boring month ... like February or November?
Yesterday I was awakened way too early by texts from three of my children and a phone call from a fourth. Following that I did a full day of non-compensated work at the church office, and a realization that I did not have all of the paperwork I needed to complete a job with a rapidly approaching deadline. Then I went home and was halfway through cooking dinner when I discovered I didn't have important ingredients and I needed to run to the store. Then I endured a lame attempt from the guys in my family to pull an April Fool's prank on me. So a word to describe my day yesterday?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Joel's birthday is today. Sixteen years ago the doctor offered to induce, but I stayed pregnant for an extra day so Joel's birthday would not be April Fool's Day. The love of a mother.
He so owes me.