The most important thing about my current age is the fact that I'm not fifty yet, and I've got a few years to go before I am.
2. What's a household chore you've never done? How have you managed that???
Are you kidding me? Why would I do any chores? That's why I went through 107 collective hours of labor so that I could guilt my kids into doing them.
3. Does nature shape our personalities more than nurture? Explain?
Do you mean enduring a long harsh winter makes us crabby, and a beautiful spring day makes us happy? 'Cause if you don't, then I don't get the question.
4. Friday (February 28th) is 'Something on a Stick Day'...funny because Zoanna over atA Penchant for Pens recently sent me an idea for a question relating to this topic. What's your favorite food eaten on a stick?
Uganda's version of fast food is chicken on a stick. There's a long line of grills off the side of the highway; you pull off the highway and they come running with the food. But with this drive through you'll want to keep your windows up because the vendors don't know personal space. I've actually gotten hit in the face with a chicken on a stick thrust through the window. And don't pick the vendors at the head of the pack. They tend to rub their chicken up against your closed car windows in order for you to get a good look at their wares.
5. Which of your five senses do you treasure most, and why?
I'm not sure which one I treasure the most, but living with this many guys in the house means I could do without my sense of smell.
6. What's the best music, theatre, or sporting venue you've been to? What made it great?
Wrigley Field is the best because hope springs eternal there.
7. It's the last week of the month...in five words or less bid adieu to your February.
I'd really like to know why Joyce picks the numbers that she does. "Five words or less", "Seven words" …
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Last night Joel and Paul cooked. Supper consisted of macaroni and cheese and mashed potatoes.