Don't ask me why the Hodgepodge picture isn't showing up because I don't know. I still don't know how Joyce gets the picture up in the first place. What I do know is that it's seven questions and a random thought and you'd better get busy if you want to join the fun. But you have to read my answers first and leave a comment because, let's face it, you're already here.
Well if I'm talking to everyone all at once, then that could be kind of fun, couldn't it? Because then I think I could classify myself as the life of the party. And who doesn't want to be that?
2. What objects do you remember from your parent's living room?
The lumps on the couch. Oh, wait! Those were my brothers!
3. Do you hog the bed? Steal the covers? Snore?
There is occasional bad bed behavior that goes on in our bedroom, but I am not the culprit. Although, if you were to ask my husband, he would say that he's not either. I don't know who that third person is who steals the covers, hogs the bed and snores, but if we ever catch him, he's a goner!
4. Speaking of Easter dinner....what is your favorite way to cook/eat lamb? Or does just the thought of that make you squeamish? If you're not cooking lamb what will be your entree du jour on Easter Sunday?
My favorite way to eat lamb would be after the waiter serves it to me at the restaurant. Our entree on Easter Sunday will be a Honeybaked Ham. But lest you think I'm completely lazy, I will be making all the accoutrement myself.
5. Let's throw some politics into this week's mix-oooohhh...Do you know the whereabouts of your birth certificate and when was the last time you had to produce it to prove you're you?
I actually have three copies of my birth certificate, and I know where all three copies are. I may misplace a child occasionally, but I know where to find important papers.
6. As a child, how did people describe you?
Entertaining. Hard to imagine, isn't it?
7. What do you complain about the most?
Living an estrogen life in a testosterone-filled world.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I just found out that not everyone in my house was taking advantage of the fact that they had clean underwear readily available every day. We have since corrected that oversight.