1. What is one piece of advice you would give a 'just turning' 21- year old adult?
Just because you're old enough to do it doesn't mean you should do it.
2. Besides cooler weather (or warmer weather, depending on your hemisphere) what is one thing you are looking forward to this fall?
Getting my fall cleaning done. Of course, I'm also looking forward to my boys suddenly becoming neat and organized and getting all their schoolwork and chores done on time. Hey, if one miracle can happen, why can't the other?
3. What sound lulls you to sleep?
The rattling of the pills in the Melatonin bottle just before I take them.
4. September is National Preparedness Month...does your family have an emergency 'kit' and/or disaster plan in place?
We're well-prepared for emergencies because we have them all the time. See the last question.
5. How has your blog changed since you started blogging? Or has it?
I write fewer posts, but that's not on purpose. I need to change the look, but I can't decide how I want to go about doing that. And I'm afraid to start because then I'd probably be "under construction" through most of 2012.
6. What's something you've recently learned to do on the computer?
I refuse to learn anything else computer-wise until I get an ipad. I think I'm going to be technologically deficient for quite a while!
7. Is a picture worth a thousand words? Elaborate.
I really don't think I could explain this picture in less than a thousand words. Can you?
8. Insert your own random here.
I'll leave you with pictures from our latest emergency:
Joel needing stitches. (The dog got carried away when they were wrestling.)
Joel with stitches.
Joel five days later. Stitches are out, and he's healing nicely.