1. Of all the tools and gadgets you own which do you most enjoy using?
I love my iphone. But if someone were to give me an ipad, I promise I would love that more.
2. When (if ever) is impatience a virtue?
I find it hard to believe that impatience could be a virtue. Although it can be a means of inspiration. For instance, if you're losing patience with our politicians, it might inspire you to do something about it.
3. What temperature do you keep your thermostat set to in winter? Do you have another way to heat your house besides a furnace of some type?
I keep it at 71 degrees, but Indiana likes it at 73. We refer to these times as the thermostat wars. We have no other means of heating our home, but he would love it if we had a wood-burning stove. Not that it's more efficient. I think he just likes fire.
This picture shows my Grammy on the left, along with my mom, me and my daughter. Grammy had red hair and freckles, and she loved to write, and I love that I got that passion from her.
5. When did you last have a family portrait taken?
We had pictures of the kids made a couple of weeks ago, and we're going to surprise my husband with some framed portraits for Christmas. Shhh! Don't tell!
6. What does the word patriotism mean to you?
Patriotism means loving your country enough to do something for it. It also means standing up against anyone who doesn't love your country or tries to hurt it. And that goes for either terrorists or politicians.
7. Do you like to play cards and if so, what's your favorite card game?
I like Rook, but it's no fun to play unless everyone playing understands both the rules and the strategies. I absolutely love Dutch Blitz. No strategies, just lots of fun and fast movement and winning. At least there's winning when I play.