So we're at ninety-nine Hodgepodges and counting. Can't wait to see what Joyce comes up with for the big 1-0-0! Click on the link to read everyone else's answers and to post your own. Join in before we reach 100!
1. So, do you like beer?
Root Beer once in a great while. But when I sing the ninety-nine bottles song, I usually sing ninety-nine bottles of Coke. Mostly because it's single syllable and fits in the space.
2. What's your least favorite repetitive task?
Exercise. Seems like I'm never done with it.
3. When was the last time you rode a bus? Where was it headed?
I drive the Boyd Bus everywhere I go.
4. What song from your childhood or from your own children's childhood could make a parent's nerves stand on end?
This question implies that there's a children's song that wouldn't make a parent's nerves stand on end. The Wheels on the Bus Go Round and Round, John Jacob Jingleheimer Smith, One of These Things Is Not Like the Other ... Am I driving you crazy yet? Any of these songs going to stick in your head for the rest of the day? How about This is the Song That Never Ends?
Now you hate me, don't you?
5. The US Presidential election cycle is drawing to a close (can I get an AMEN??), and the third and final debate was held last night...what was the last thing you 'debated about'?
I don't debate so much as I passionately discuss. There's a fine line there.
6. Can a person make too much money? How much is too much?
I don't know if a person can make too much, but I volunteer to be the guinea pig and find out. And too much is probably just a little bit more than anyone has.
7. Pop-soda-coke-something else...what's it called where you live?
I don't care as long as you serve it with ice.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Referring to Question #4, I don't know why but the theme song from The Rescuers always sticks in my mind. And when it gets stuck there it stays for a couple of days. Seriously. I'll get up during the night to use the bathroom and still find that song running through my head. It makes me want to smash something.
My children try to plant it in my head on purpose. They are devils.