At any rate, buckle up 'cause this ride might cause you to toss your corned beef and cabbage! Don't forget to go to Joyce's when you're done, so you can see link up and see what everyone else wrote.
1. Do you play games of luck/chance for money? Have you ever played bingo for money? Visited a casino? Placed a bet on a horse? Bought a lottery ticket?
I'm betting I'd be poorer than I already am if I ever started wagering money on anything!
2. Will you be preparing and/or dining on the traditional Corned Beef and Cabbage meal this St. Patrick's Day? Mashed-baked-hash browned-french fried...your favorite way to have potatoes?
We'll be having a fellowship at church that night, and I'm making mexican dip and beef muchomo (a Ugandan dish). We're having an international theme.
By the way, the dip and the muchomo aren't going together. I'm making items in two different categories. Look at me and my bad self, uh huh, uh huh, uh huh! (Name that movie.)
3. What's the last thing you felt 'green with envy' over?
I feel green every time I let my son drive. Or when Indiana tries to talk on the phone while driving.
I guess to really be fair, I should admit that my driving occasionally makes myself green too.
4. What's at the end of your rainbow?
Well if it's a pot of gold, I'm betting that I wouldn't use it for question #1!
I5. March 12th marks the anniversary of the death of Anne Frank (June 12, 1929-March, 1945). Anne's diary detailing her time spent hiding from the Nazi's during the war ranks as one of the best selling books of all time. Besides your blog, do you keep any sort of diary or journal? Was this a habit you developed as a child or is journaling something new for you?
I don't journal; I mark time with my children. Most stories begin with, "I was pregnant with ...". It just so happens that I marked March 12th with the birth of my oldest child. Happy birthday, Matt!
6. What's an item in your home or closet that contains every color of the rainbow?
My home and closet do contain every color in the rainbow.
7. Write alimerick with you as the subject. You can do it!! Just remember this is a family friendly blog...don't make me get out my wooden spoon.
Now I really wish I'd read these yesterday! Okay, here goes:
There once was a girl who said "drat!"
'Cause the Hodgepodge Queen was a rat.
She made us do rhymes
When we hadn't the time
And there's no way to quickly do that!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
My nineteen year old son has appointed himself my personal trainer. He's got me exercising and recording everything that I eat and reporting it all to him. I'm going to be beautiful and slim ... and one of us is going to be dead.