Dad's and cake. Couldn't get any better than this! Come on and join in!
This guy makes a fantastic dad. He's not too bad as a husband either. : )
My boys have learned a lot from their father. Things like finding absolutely any reason to climb out on the roof, and the best way to throw toy soldiers with parachutes over the stair railing.
I guess I ought to be grateful he hasn't combined those two, or I'd have boys parachuting off the roof.
3. It's your birthday-what kind of cake will we be having?
I love birthdays where I don't have to turn a year older yet! I will have some kind of chocolate cake with an extremely rich, creamy frosting. I'll also have some Cheesecake Factory cheesecake, and probably some cupcakes with sprinkles.
Sound like too much? Well, if it's not really my birthday, then the non-birthday birthday cakes won't have any calories, will they?
4. When you're faced with a big decision are you more of a go with your gut type of person, or are you someone who reasons it all out, weighing the pros and cons?
When my gut calls the shots, I tend to put on weight.
5. June is National Dairy Month. What's your favorite dairy item? Most often purchased dairy item?
Ice cream. Or, ice cream cake. Oh! That's another answer for the non-birthday birthday question! : )
6. Explorer Jacques Cousteau was born on June 11, 1910....what's something you've recently discovered or something you'd like to explore?
I'd like to explore the life of a lady of leisure. First hand, of course.
7. Are you typical of your generation?
Yes ... if typical means that all women my age brainstorm about the best way to blow up a car or hide a body. I mean in the interest of writing fiction, people! You're so suspicious!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
It's 90 plus degrees this week. The air conditioning in my van doesn't work. Everywhere I go I look like wilted lettuce.
It's not a good look for me.