People think less and act more. It's not a good change.
2. The Olympic Biathlon involves cross country skiing broken up with either two or four rounds of target shooting. Which part of that would stress you out more? Or would you love them both equally?
I'll take the shooting, but I want to pick the target.
3. February is National Canned Food Month...what is your most often purchased canned food item? What was in the last can you opened?
What does it mean that canned food has a month? Are we supposed to celebrate canned foods? Can more foods this month? Resolve to use less canned foods in this month? I appreciate canned foods as much as the next person, but I'm not sure they deserve a whole month.
4. What river (anywhere in the world) would you most like to cruise?
No cruises! Don't you ever watch the news? Seems like every other week a cruise ship is being towed back to port with problems after everyone on board has been sitting without food or water or basic necessities for almost a week. Roughing it is not my idea of a vacation.
5. It's the middle of the night and you can't sleep...what do you do? Count sheep? Toss and turn? Watch television? Or do you get up and do something productive?
I take melatonin before I go to bed so I don't have this problem.
6. How important is keeping your cool?
It's not a big deal in Michigan in February. Ask me again in July.
7. I've got white stuff on the brain so why not run with it? White lie, wave the white flag, white knuckle it, white wash a situation, or white as a sheet...which phrase could most recently apply to your own life in some way?
I'm not sure, but this question did remind me that I need to wash the sheets.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I'm not tired of the snow yet, but I won't be sorry when spring shows up either.