I know the title sounds like a class course. But after 100 Hodgepodges under our belts (and that's the only reason for the bulge around the middle!) we're going back to the basics. Well, the Hodgepodgers might not, but I am. The basics, of course, would be what we do every Wednesday. Read and laugh. Then comment, click, repeat. Very simple and you'll get an A+ for effort!
Breathe. If you ignore this basic rule, life tends to be rather short.
2. What's your favorite family recipe?
Ice. I'm a master at making it, and it's always requested at our church fellowships.
3. Is the media manipulative?
Is the sky blue? Is the White House white? Are boys going to make a mess? Am I going to be sarcastic?
4. Hubs and I saw Skyfall last weekend...are you a fan of the Bond films? If so, who's your favorite Bond?
I've never actually watched all of a Bond film. I'm more of an Indiana Jones girl, what with being married to him and all.
5. What is one thing you hope people never say about you?
I hope people never say, "Jill who?"
6. What's a nearby tourist attraction you'd like to see, but haven't gotten around to visiting?
Disney World. We can't afford to take the whole family. But since our family is one tent short of a circus anyway, I don't think we're missing out on much.
7. Where's your favorite tree?
The one in the garage. It's in a box labeled Christmas.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Life with Indiana Jones has its own set of rules and hair-raising adventures. Come back tomorrow and I'll tell you about the bear that has adopted us.
Yeah. I said bear.