Get rid of my boys. It's not ethical, but it would certainly simplify my life.
2. It's also National Peach Month...peach pie, peach cobbler, or please pour me aBellini? What's your peach pleasure?
Peach cobbler, and lots of it.
3. Eleanor Roosevelt once wrote, "Do one thing every day that scares you." Agree or disagree...explain.
I encounter something every day that scares me. It's called life.
4. What's your favorite household chore? Yes-you have to name one.
Cleaning out my email folders.
What? She insisted I name one, and this certainly beats cleaning the bathroom!
5. Fodors recently listed (what they've dubbed) the ten most beautiful sunset spots in America. Click here to read more and see the pretty pictures, but this is their list:
Butterfly Beach in Santa Barbara CA, Mount Haleakala in Maui HI, Old Fort Marcy Park in Santa Fe NM, Laguna Beach CA, Hopi Point in Grand Canyon AZ, Four Seasons in Miami FL, Santa Monica Pier in Santa Monica CA, Gay Head in Martha's Vineyard MA, Ensign Peak in Salt Lake City UT, and Mallory Square in Key West Florida.
Have you seen the sun set from any of these spots? If you could choose to watch the sun set this weekend from one spot on the Fodors List, which would you choose? Where was the prettiest sunset you've ever seen?
I fail to see how their sunsets could be prettier than any other sunsets. After all, it is the same sun.
6. What's your favorite or most used app? If you don't use apps how about your favorite or most visited website?
I have a lot of organizational apps. They're not used much, though. I think I need an app that organizes my apps.
7. We've recently passed the halfway mark for 2013...write a seven word sentence that sums up your year thus far.
This is too much homework for summertime.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Men are 6 times more likely to be struck by lightning than women are.
Just thought you ought to know!