I don't know about you, but I'm always inspired by the Hodgepodge. So come on and get motivated. Who knows, maybe the Hodgepodge will make you a star! After you leave a comment, go see Joyce and read everyone else's answers. And don't forget to add your own.
24 hour Walmart. How did I survive when they closed at ten?
2. How 'bout one way it's changed for the worse?
Walmart in general. I always feel overdressed when I wear actual clothes instead of my pajamas.
3. Starlight, starfish, starling, Starbucks...your favorite 'star'?
George Clooney's always fun to look at.
4. Name a song that's overplayed, but you love it anyway.
My boys made up a song called, "I Am Not A Monkey, I Do Not Like Bananas". It's stupid and annoying, but they sing it in harmony and it makes me laugh every time, even while I'm telling them to knock it off.
By the way, that is the extent of the lyrics.
5. When did you last have home made ice cream? Your latest favorite flavor?
We used to make homemade ice cream when we lived in Uganda. We did it with powdered milk, and it tasted very weird. We haven't had homemade ice cream since. I guess you could say the experience left a bad taste in our mouths. HA!
6. What do you think is the best way to inspire or motivate people?
It beats the fire out of me. I spend a lot of my time trying to motivate the boys to do the dishes and get their laundry done.
7. When was the last time you were without power?
I'm never powerless unless I forget to take my Underdog Super Energy Pill.
8. Insert your own random thought here.I don't think people should post pictures of their feet on the internet. Unless, of course, it's pictures of a granddaughter's first pedicure.
That's absolutely okay to post!