Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Great News!

Yes, once again I'm doing the Snoopy dance. Last week was a tough one, as you may be able to tell by the lack of blogging entries. But when we got back home, I checked email and then the dancing began. I heard from one of the editors that requested my manuscript. She just wanted to let me know that they are still considering my book for publication. They will make the final decision by the first week of October. I have not been offered a contract yet, but I haven't been rejected yet either. (So is this glass half full or half empty?) Anyway, I'm dancing on clouds for the next couple of weeks. Keep praying (I know I will) and hopefully early next month we'll all do the cyber Snoopy dance together!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs Boyd, this is Pilar Stark. I didn't know you had a blog, but I found you ;). I will be checking it out often now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pilar, good to hear from you! Stop in anytime.

    ReplyDelete

Well don't just stand there! Say something! : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails