Wednesday, April 1, 2009

7 Blessings

I was tagged to give seven blessings for which I am thankful. Here goes!

1. I'm thankful we live in Florida. It's like having a vacation year round!

2. I'm thankful I have friends who appreciate sarcasm. (Or at least aren't offended by it!)

3. I'm thankful I'm not a blonde--because I would look really stupid with blonde hair.

4. I'm thankful for chocolate, even if I'm not supposed to eat it.

5. I'm thankful for nail polish--because otherwise toes would be really boring.

6. I'm thankful for modern technology. There's a reason why God had me come into the world during the twentieth century!

7. I'm thankful for cell phones. How did we ever get along without them?

and one serious note ... I'm thankful for my husband. We have the same sense of humor, the same desires and goals in life, and the same love for the Lord. I love you, honey!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting cool, fun and no predictable at all blessings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being blonde is not really all that bad, it is a blessing cause when you say something intellectual people are surprised:) haha thatnks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to be a blond...with a bottle....

    Crazy days....what was I thinking?!

    ReplyDelete

Well don't just stand there! Say something! : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails