Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Lovin' the Hodgepodge

Every week you've gotta hand it to Joyce. Not wind, nor rain nor sleet nor snow will keep her from her appointed questions. Seven easy (or not-so-easy) questions to answer, followed by one random thought. Leave your comments and then click on the link to see what everyone else had to say. Even add your own link so everyone knows what you think about this week's questions! It's easy, it's fun, and you know you want to. So what're you waiting for?


1. What is more important-doing what you love or loving what you do?
If you love what you do, then aren't you doing what you love? Or am I missing something here?


2. Do you like bleu cheese?
No, and I'm even less fond of green cheese.


3. What is the most difficult emotion for you to handle?
Someone else's.


4. Fresh flowers or a box of chocolate?
If all I get is one chocolate in the box, than I think I'd rather have the flowers. But it better be a pretty big bouquet! 


5. What's a song you love that has the word 'love' in its title? It doesn't have to be a 'love song'.
"If Love Were Oil, I'd Be A Quart Low". I've never actually heard the song, but the title cracked me up.


6. Are you the person you wanted to be when you grew up?
No, unfortunately. I wanted to be Wonder Woman, but I still lack the invisible plane. And a few other things.


7. Any special Valentines Day plans?
Ever since I gave birth on Valentine's Day seventeen years ago, the day's been given over to birthday celebrations. You'd think Luke could have waited one more day!


8. Insert your own random thought here.
Sometimes you just need to spit. Or maybe that's just me.


17 comments:

  1. Ha-#3...so true!

    Is that a country song? The title makes me think it might be : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once again, I'm laughing out loud at your stuff (#5 & #8). I thought the same thing as you on #1 and #2. Well, I didn't say anything about green cheese, although I have tasted green cheese (moon cheese, made by the Amish) and it was actually pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. #8 HAAHAAA!!!!! I love that :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I especially like your answers to #2, #3, #5

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting answer to #3, especially when it's your children. Your answers were very different and enjoyable. I like the way your mind works.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the one chocolate in the box is all I need. Not having the invisible plane was the least of my worries...its having the body to pull of that outfit that was my problem.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally agree with number 3. You crack me up. Such a quick wit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. #3 is this week's "why didn't I think of that?!" answer. you always have at least one.

    And no, #8 isn't just you.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lady ~ I like your style!!! I didn't know there was such a thing as green cheese and now I'm off to find that song!

    Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. #3 made me laugh out loud - you are so "right on!". Green Cheese? Never heard of it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your answer to number 3. That is very true. Love your number 6! Thanks for stopping by my blog today.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gonna have to look for that song on youtube--sounds like a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  13. #8 is just you, I think. I don't know that I've ever spit just cause I needed to. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You always crack me up, still chuckling. Thanks for sharing!
    until next time... nel

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your take on your answers! Especially #3 and 5. I haven't heard that song, either, but the title is sure funny.

    ReplyDelete

Well don't just stand there! Say something! : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails