Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Ice Cream on the Hodgepodge

On this hot and sticky last Wednesday in July, take a few minutes to cool off and enjoy the Hodgepodge. You know the drill:  seven questions and a random thought. Read my answers, laugh or nod thoughtfully in the appropriate places, leave a comment and then click on this link:

1. July is National Ice Cream month...your favorite flavor? Soft served, hand dipped, or frozen yogurt...which do you prefer? And technically yogurt is not ice cream but its hot outside so I'll let that slide for today.
I like fudge nut brownie because what could be better than chocolate ice cream with chunks of other good chocolate things inside it? And I like hand dipped because those chunks don't come out too well in a soft serve. : )

2. When you travel do you tend to pack too much or too little?
That would depend on who you ask. As far as I'm concerned, I pack what I need, and I need to be able to make choices each day concerning what I want to wear and what shoes I will wear to go with that outfit. And, yes, I usually end up paying to check luggage when I fly. To me it's worth it.

3. What's your favorite cleaning product?
One that comes with a maid who uses it.

4. Which is the greater tragedy-an innocent person imprisoned or a guilty person set free? Explain.
Well I think it's probably an innocent person imprisoned. My reasoning? A guilty person will probably repeat the offense, and they're less likely to slip through next time. Of course if the guilty person is guilty of murder, then you've got the whole how-many-more-people-will-they-kill-before-they're-caught thing, which really complicates matters. This whole question is too complicated. I don't want to think that hard.

5. What's the longest trip you've taken by car?
Any trip traveling with my boys, who happen to think that flatulence is a competitive sport, is a long trip.

6. tennis-golf-canoeing-biking...pick one.
Pick one to what? Watch? Participate in? Compete in? My answers would probably be different for each request. And I'm not going to give them to you because that would be more than one answer, and I'm only doing seven today.

7. What sound drives you crazy?
"Mom, what's for dinner?"

8. Insert your own random thought here.
I wanted to have something really good for this week, so I paid close attention to my thoughts all week. And wouldn't you know it? I didn't have a random thought at all! Now how fair is that? (Perhaps your random thought while reading this is that I have no life?)

8 comments:

  1. I menat to comment on the 'jiggle' post but life has been busy...so I will just say here-aren't spanx just a glorified version of the girdle?? I'm sure some people reading this comment will find it random but you and I won't.

    Now I'm craving a brownie with ice cream. Following that I'll be needing spanx : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your answer about your favorite cleaning product! I'll agree with that!

    You definately have a life...and it's an interesting one, surrounded by so many males! LOL Never a dull moment there!

    Yes, the time is flying by since the weddings. Next week will make a month for your newlyweds, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your answers, as always. Especially #3.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually LOL at your answer to #7...that is sooooo true! I like to annoy them back and say "food." ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. "boys who think that flatulence is a competitive sport" had me ROLLING! Oh, my, I can.so.relate!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like you answer to #3! #6 is pretty funny too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoyed your answers, as usual. flatulence as a competitive sport is too funny! Now if it was belching, my girls could probably win. In fact one of them did win a belching contest once. Makes a mother proud! lol

    ReplyDelete

Well don't just stand there! Say something! : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails