Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Luck of the Hodgepodge

It's time to put on one of those silly green hats and participate in the Hodgepodge. (In the interest of full disclosure, my green hat was missing while I wrote this post. In the interest of non-disclosure, all other articles of clothing were in full use.) So once you've finished up with my Hodgepodge of answers to this Hodgepodge of questions (I really like that word!) slide down the rainbow to Joyce's blog and see what everyone else had to say.

1. St. Patrick's Day will be celebrated this coming Saturday...what's a favorite article of clothing you own that contains a touch o' the green?
My eyes are green, and I always wear them.


2. What's a favorite 'green space' in the town, state, or province where you live?
There's almost always something green growing in the back of my fridge, but I don't necessarily think it's a favorite place for me. Obviously it's a favorite place for the green stuff.

3. Do you wish you were taller, shorter, or think you're just about right in the height department?
I like my height, but proportionately, I need to be taller so that I would be skinnier. I think if I were seven feet tall, I'd look really thin. And awkward, but I tend toward that anyway. I like thin.

4. What's the surest way for someone to pick a fight with you?
What with our "green" theme for this week, I had to read this question twice. At first I thought it asked about the surest way to pick someone's nose. Not happening. Come to think of it though, that's probably a good way to pick a fight.

5. Broccoli-Spinach-String Beans-Peas...of the four, your favorite green veg? (Or the one you dislike the least if that first option's too hard. I just know there's some veggie haters out there.)
They all have their place. Some of them are just farther away from me than others.

6. March is National Women's History Month...besides friends, neighbors and the women you're related to, who's a woman in history you admire and why?
Wonder Woman's always been pretty cool. I like the invisible plane (although she was never invisible when she was in it, which seemed to me to be a little glitch in the system), and she really knew how to work her jewelry. Bracelets, anyone?

7. Keep Calm and ____________on.
You fill in the blank.
Keep calm and put your shoes on. You just seem more prepared that way.

8. Insert your own random thought here.
I'm rarely prepared, with or without shoes. But it helps if the shoes are cute.

2 comments:

  1. Put your shoes on?! LOL Love it!

    I can't even get away with claiming green eyes.

    But I'm always a bit green with envy over your clever answers. (Better than being green in the gills, right?!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute shoes definitely make everything a little bit nicer : )

    ReplyDelete

Well don't just stand there! Say something! : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails