Wednesday, August 1, 2012

1001 Ways to Answer the Hodgepodge


There are probably more than 1001 ways to answer the 87 different Hodgepodges that Joyce has hosted, but I think just sticking with one way would simplify things on my blog, so that's what I'll go with. If you want to see the other 1000 ways to answer (or maybe just 50-60), click here to head over to Joyce's. Before you go, you don't have to leave 1001 comments, but just one would be nice. Two or three is good, too, if you have a lot to say.

1. I'm (this would be Joyce, not me) joining my daughter1 in the 101 in 1001 challenge. Essentially you create a list of 101 things you hope to do or accomplish in the next 1001 days. What's one thing you'd put on your list?
Eat lunch. (I'm starting with small, manageable goals, and I'll branch out from there. Maybe add supper and breakfast to the list.)

2. How many remote controls do you have in your house? What's one item in your home you wish could be operated by remote control?
The question isn't how many remotes do I have; the question is where are they when I need them? And I wish my kids were operated by remote control. I'd be using the mute button a lot.

3. What does having it all mean to you? Is it attainable?
If "it all" is attainable, then it must be by mail order because they're always sold out at Walmart.

4. What's your favorite movie soundtrack?
"Oooooooooo-kla-homa where the wind comes sweeping down the plain ..."
That's going to stick in your mind for the rest of the day.

5. Describe the best view you've seen from a rooftop.
Since I have a thing about heights, I think the best view would be the ladder (and safety harness) that I would need to use to get down.

6. What's your least favorite thing about summer?
Sweat.

7. Our weekly Hodgepodge falls on the first day of August. In ten words or less sum up your July.
Sticky. Slower. Over. (Do I get a bonus since I didn't use up all ten words?)

8. Insert your own random thought here.
Is dry cleaning really dry?



6 comments:

  1. Once again, as always, you made me laugh! And I don't know, is dry cleaning dry? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always look forward to reading your witty answers :) You're right, they're always sold out of "it all" at Wal-mart...LOL

    A remote to control the kids...now THERE's a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A remote control for kids ... you could make a fortune if you could come up with that! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I suspect my husband wishes he had a mute button handy on occasion too : ) Stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rofl....I LOVE your answer about the remotes....both sections to the answer. And #6....sweat....we do that just walking to the car and back around our neck of the woods. Then, the humidity is so high, even getting to drop my pants to take a pee is a challenge. LOLOL TMI???

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun answers you had. I loose remotes a lot as well, so glad I'm not alone!

    ReplyDelete

Well don't just stand there! Say something! : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails