Here's a fun meme that I found. I haven't blogged much this week because I'm so sick I can hardly see straight. But I think I can handle this without too much brain exercise.
1. When you go to Wowmart, what one thing do you get every single time, besides a funky-wheeled squeaking cart full of frustration?
Always gotta get milk.
2. What is something that people are currently "into" that you just don't get or appreciate?
I don't get twitter. I'm on it, but I don't get it.
3. What is something that really hoists your sail that other people might feel "ho-hum" about?
I like watching tennis. My family thinks I'm weird.
4. Favorite song to sing in the shower or car?
I don't sing.
5. A really great salad must have this ingredient:
Black olives, of course.
6. Advice in a nutshell to new bloggers (one or two sentences):
Do it every day if you want to build a following.
7. What was the alternate name that your parents almost named you? Do you wish they had chosen it instead of the one they gave you?
I don't think they had any alternates. When I was a kid I wished my name was Jackie. I even wrote that on my lunch sack for a while, but no one would call me that. I'm still Jill.
8. What in your life are you waiting for?
I'm waiting to be published.
9. You get a package in the mail. What is it, and who is it from?
It would probably be the newest book I ordered on writing.
10. Today--what song represents you?
No song. I'm too sick and it makes my head hurt.
11. What is one thing that blogging has taught you about yourself?
I have even less discipline than I thought I did.
12. How are you going to (or how did you) choose the clothes you're wearing today? What do they say about you in general or specifically how you're feeling today?
I'm still in my pajamas because I'm sick. Don't you get that yet?
If you want to take part in this meme, head over the 2nd Cup of Coffee. This was fun, but I'm going back to bed.