Wednesday, October 27, 2010

We Interrupt This Blog ...

... not that you probably noticed, but this blog has been interrupted this week because of revival meetings. I am getting my spiritual batteries recharged, and it has been absolutely wonderful, although my physical batteries are almost completely depleted and my mental batteries are long gone.

I will return next week and if you return too, you will read stories about the corn maze, cat surgeries, singing with gnats, driving tanks, unexpected family photos and other fun stuff.

I should note that none of the above things have to do with the revival meetings. Although maybe some of them are why I needed revival meetings. Maybe. At any rate, I'll see you back here next week!

3 comments:

Well don't just stand there! Say something! : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails