1. March 2nd is Dr. Seuss's birthday so I'm wondering...do you like green eggs and ham? Okay-how about this instead...how do you like your eggs? Or don't you?
I like my eggs scrambled and served up at Bob Evans, smothered in sausage gravy with a side of bacon and biscuits. But since I'm on a diet, I take them hard boiled. And since the timer usually goes off after I've gone upstairs to take a shower, and since I usually ask the boys to take care of them for me, I end up with anything from soft boiled to extremely hard boiled depending on how well they were paying attention when the timer went off.
2. Is March coming in like a lion or something less ferocious where you live?
March is coming in more like a one and a half year old short hair domestic housecat. Old enough to stretch and sleep away lazy days in the warm sunshine, but still playful enough to romp through your life and keep things interesting--especially if someone forgets to shut the pantry doors before everyone leaves the house in the mornings.
3. Do you work better or worse under pressure?
That would depend on the pressure. And the work. And how I'm feeling that day. And what time of year it is. And ...
4. March Madness-are you a fan? It's college basketball in case you're wondering. And if you're outside the USA tell us-is there any sort of 'madness' taking place during March in your part of the world?
I had no idea what the "official" March Madness was until Joyce told us. In my part of the world, which is technically the USA, but is also Boydland, which is like no normal place on earth, March Madness consists of the Hectic Hodgepodge of my life the past few weeks as we've been working to get ready for the special services we're having every night this week at our church. The past couple of weeks have been very busy leading up to this week, and this week I'm mostly operating on about four hours of sleep a night, and although I'm enjoying the week very much, I'm not sure fan is the right word to use to describe the pace of my life right now.
5. Under what circumstances do you do your best thinking?
I try to avoid thinking whenever possible. It usually gets me into trouble. Although I really don't have spectacular success when I act without thinking either. Come to think of it. : )
6. What item of clothing from your wardrobe do you wear most often?
Underwear. Never leave home without it. (We wear it at home too. It's a family rule.)
7. Do you use sarcasm?
Did you read my answer to #6? I prefer to think of myself as creatively witty as opposed to sarcastic. I'm not sure the people who ended up in therapy because of me would agree, though.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Yeah, I got nuthin'. Sorry.