... I'd probably have no posts at all! Life is just rushing by too fast in these busy days of VBS and pre-wedding and trip-planning. But I am taking a moment to pause for Hodgepodge Identification. Click on the link and come on in. The water's fine!
1. Do you and your family enjoy camping? What do you enjoy most/like the least when it comes to family camping? When was the last time you camped?
My family enjoys camping. They are all boys. They love nothing better than to rough it in the wilderness with not even the basic necessities of life. Now me? I like necessities. And quite a few luxuries as well. My idea of roughing it is staying in a Motel 6.
2. Did you attend a summer camp when you were a kid? Is that a happy or not so happy memory?
No summer camp for me. My two older sisters went one year. I heard horror stories about initiation and decided I was too civilized for that kind of behavior. Plus, I liked luxuries when I was a kid, too. An un-airconditioned cabin shared with many strangers was not my idea of a good time.
3. Over the course of your life, what have you probably spent more time pondering than anything else?
Whether or not I'm doing this thing (life) right or not. I figure I'm running about fifty-fifty.
I worked for an eye doctor who owned a travel agency on the side. I organized airline tickets into numerical order by hand every week, and it wasn't as exciting as it sounds, so don't be jealous.
6. Lemonade or Sweet tea...which do you prefer on a hot summer day?
8. Insert your own random thought here.