1. George Washington-Abraham Lincoln-Thomas Jefferson...who would you most like to meet and why?They were all great in their own way, but I think I would be freaked out to meet any of them because they're dead.
2. What's your favorite chain restaurant?
I don't eat chains. I prefer to stick with food.
3. I spied this question on the Bears at Home blog last week and she gave me permission to
Hmmm. This sounds like a glass half full/half empty kind of question. I'm going to go with the much more important question: What's in the glass?
4. Grapefruit-take 'em or leave 'em? Given the choice between an orange and a grapefruit which would you choose? Would you prefer it served as is or squeezed into juice?
Well I guess this would answer the last question, wouldn't it? (Mine anyway, not Joyce's.) Orange juice is in the glass, but I don't personally squeeze fruit unless I know them really well.
5. When was the last time you cleaned out a closet? Is there a closet in your home that currently needs cleaning? What are you waiting for?
I cleaned my closet out recently and it looks extremely neat and organized. I just don't know what to do with the pile of leftover stuff in the bedroom floor.
6. You get to have lunch with three famous people...who would you like to see round your table?
I think I'd rather be one of the famous people. And I'd like one of the other famous people to pick up the check.
7. On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your ability to parallel park?
I rank this talent somewhere between my talent for cooking (not so great) and my talent for telling other people what to do (I'm fantastic at that. Lots of experience.)
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Do you have any idea how long it took me to come up with a talent where I can excel for my answer to the last question? That's really sad!
Okay, now go click on that link and see what everyone else had to say. But I've got to warn you: not everyone puts their answers in the same nifty red shade. Just thought you oughta know.