But wait! You march yourself right down to the end of this post and leave a comment first.
1. Did March come in like a lion or was it something less ferocious in your neck of the woods?
March started with a roar, but it may have been more bear than lion. And it had more to do with our schedule than with our weather. Speaking of weather, what would you call a day with plenty of bright sunshine, a light breeze and temperatures in the low 80's? I'm not sure it qualifies as a lion or a lamb. Maybe a lazy housecat?
2. Speaking of lions, which one's your film favorite...The Cowardly Lion (Wizard of Oz), Mufasa (The Lion King), Elsa (Born Free), or Alex (Madagascar)? You may notice I left Aslan off the list. Including him would have made this question way too easy for many of you.Each of those lion characters made their mark in their particular film. The real question is, would you still like The Cowardly Lion if he played in Madagascar? Would you still favor Alex if he took Mufasa's place in Lion King?
3. What's your favorite spot from which to view the sunrise or sunset?I like to view the sunrise in the east and the sunset in the west. Which is handy since I don't think God plans on changing that formula any time soon.
4. To what extent is knowledge power and to what extent is truth power? What's the difference?Knowledge is knowing facts. Understanding is knowing what those facts mean. Wisdom is knowing how to use those facts. Knowledge without understanding or wisdom is not much power. And in some ways, it can be very dangerous.
In addition, knowledge without truth can also be dangerous. You can know something, but if that something isn't truth, than it doesn't help much.
5. What's something peculiar you've seen recently?Snow. Haven't seen it in years, and I saw it on Monday. (I was not in Florida at the time.)
6. Bottled water...your thoughts?Usually when I open one up, I wonder what garden hose was used to fill it.
7. What's your strongest sense?Probably my sense of entitlement. Followed closely by my sense of guilt.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Why can't everyone else get their act together so I don't have to? (get my own act together, that is.)