But I failed.
And then my mind went blank, and I couldn't think of anything to title this post. Hence the extremely un-original and un-imaginative one-word title. But titled or not, the Hodgepodge is fun to say and fun to play. (I can rhyme even if I can't title!). So who's with me? Leave a comment--and I promise to try and be a little more original in my answers than in the title--and then click here to head on over to Joyce's to play along. You don't even have to be as lame as I am.
But it helps!
1. Have you ever played golf? Any interest in playing? Do you have a significant other who loves to play? Did you watch The Masters this past weekend?
I play minature golf. And not well. And I know it's not the same. But really, doesn't the windmill make it more fun?
2. Hats are back in fashion this spring...how do you feel about wearing a hat? (fyi-I'm not talking baseball caps) When was the last time you wore one?I like hats, but my hair doesn't. If I place a hat on my head, my hair actually grabs it and throws it off.
Although in this case, I think the hat deserved it.
3. On a scale of 1-10 with 10 meaning proficient and 1 meaning "I'd starve", how adept are you at using chopsticks?I'm considering incorporating chopsticks into my diet routine. I'm pretty sure I'd lose weight.
Not to mention patience.
4. Has technology taken over?No. I still have to clean my own house.
5. In the course of a day how often do you look in a mirror?Everytime I wash my hands. It's either that or look at the ceiling. Which is boring and strains my neck.
6. Tulip or Daffodil?I'll take either, but in a bouquet please.
7. I am proud of myself for __________________.I'm sorry, but apparently I'm not real prideful right now about anything. Wait a minute! Doesn't that make me humble? That's something to be proud about!
Oops. Lost it.