1. In what way are you your own worst enemy?
Hmmm. Perhaps by patronizing the few blog readers I have until they no longer return? Would I really do something so self-destructive?
2. Jacques Cousteau's birthday was Monday, June 11th...ever been scuba diving? Is that something you'd like to try? What's your favorite 'under the sea' creature?
I've done snorkeling, but never scuba diving. I believe claustrophobia might get in the way of me enjoying scuba diving. And my favorite under the sea creature is Aquaman.
3. On a scale of 1-10, how comfortable are you in and around the water? (1=not at all, 10=very) Do you know how to swim and if so how and when did you learn?
I'd give it a 10 in the shower. I'm very comfortable there.
4. What's something you do to motivate yourself to tick an item off your to-do list?
Cleaning the house is always on my to-do list. Nothing motivates me more to tackle cleaning than knowing that we're having company. We have two guests coming in tonight, and staying for 10 days. The day they leave another dozen are coming in and staying for a week. Apparently I needed a lot of motivation.
5. What makes a good neighbor? Are you a good neighbor?
After years of watching Mr. Rogers while growing up, I can confidently say a zip up sweater and a pair of sneakers makes a good neighbor. I have neither. Draw your own conclusions.
6. Who loads the dishwasher at your house? Is there a right way and a wrong way?
No one loads it until I tell them to because apparently no one is motivated by a sink full of dirty dishes other than me. Since it's that hard to get them to do it, I can't afford to be picky about the way they load it when they finally tackle the job.
7. You know it's summer when_________________________.
This one stumped me. It's always summer in Florida.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Random thought? RANDOM THOUGHT?!?!?! Did you read my answer to #4? In addition to all that company, I also have to plan a graduation open house, and plan and coordinate Vacation Bible School. The dozen guests are coming down to help with VBS, so they're actually staying with us the week we're having VBS! There is not room in the blogosphere for all my random thoughts! Here's a random thought: what was I thinking!?!?!