Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!


I hope that everyone of you has an absolutely fantastic day today, no matter where you are or who you're with. I just want to take today's post to list a few of the things for which I am thankful:

1. I'm thankful for God's gift of eternal life.
2. I'm thankful that God loves me enough to care about what I'm going through.
3. I'm thankful for my wonderful husband.
4. I'm thankful for my six wonderful children.
5. I'm thankful for a fantastic church that has made us feel at home from day one.
6. I'm thankful for the opportunity to serve the Lord.
7. I'm thankful for all that God gives us--music, colors, wonderful scenery, deep emotions.
8. I'm thankful for friends that love me no matter how cranky I get.
9. I'm thankful for the wonderful house He's given us to live in.
10.I'm thankful for each one of you that stops by here every day to read my blog. There's a million other things you could be doing. Thanks for taking time to visit with me.

Have a great Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Well don't just stand there! Say something! : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails