Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Indiana Jones and the Cyberknife

Actually, they used a real knife on Indiana for his surgery, but Cyberknife was the sign on the door of the neurosurgeon who actually operated on him. He is doing as well as can be expected after more than seven hours of waiting, and then over three hours of surgery. (We got a glimpse of Obamacare today. It wasn't pretty.)

Terry is in a lot of pain. He will also be in a neck brace for the next four weeks, at least. I'm exhausted and I can't see straight. Thank you for praying. Please continue to pray. Will update again tomorrow.

Wait. What day is tomorrow? What day is today? Anyway, will update later.

5 comments:

  1. Glad all is okay. Will keep praying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad he is out of surgery...will continue to pray. Hope the pain settles down today and you get some rest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must be exhausted! Glad the surgery went well. Will keep praying for both of you.
    -FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I prayed for you all before I went to bed. I can´t imagine what you all are going through. Obamacare is already implemented? fill me in. what did that mean? how was it different?

    Your church must be taking care of you. I pray they are anyway.

    I will keep praying for you and Pastor Indy. ;)
    Dani Joy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jill- I don't have an email address for you but just wondering if everything is okay with your hubs. I'm sure you are busy with the caretaking but just wanted to check in...I am keeping you in my prayers...take care!

    ReplyDelete

Well don't just stand there! Say something! : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails