Who am I kidding? All the Hodgepodges are important. At any rate, here's this week's version and my own uniquely-me answers. Leave a comment, and then click on the link to go see Joyce. You can read her answers, too, and then see what everyone else had to say about this week's Hodgepodge. That's why you're here, isn't it?
1. What reveals more about a woman-her refrigerator or her purse?
In my case, both are crammed full, but nothing is molding in my purse (I hope), so I'm gonna choose that answer.
2. When was the last time you went to the zoo? Where? What's your favorite zoo animal?
I live in a zoo. We specialize in pigs and monkeys.
3. What social issue fires you up?
There are many to choose from, but I think one that really burns me is the double-dip. Get enough on your chip the first time 'cause that baby's not going in the dip again after it's been in your mouth. Right under the the double-dip is the fingerlick, which is equally disgusting. Well, one finger, done discreetly, is okay. But don't lick all ten digits. Use a napkin, for pete's sake.
4. Are you a coupon clipper? If so, are you extreme?
I am not like the TV show (which is not very realistic, if you ask me), but I am a clipper. I typically get $100-$200 worth of stuff a week that I don't have to pay for because of coupons. Recently I bought $65 worth of disposable razors, but I paid $2 for them. That kind of savings gives me a nice buzz. : )
5. What is one of your favorite souvenirs brought back from your travels?
When we come back from traveling this summer, we'll have a daughter-in-law. That's a pretty neat souvenir, I think.
6. Lemon meringue or key lime?
Key lime, unless there's chocolate around. Then I'll take that.
7. What is the most beautiful word you know in any language?
It's not a word, it's a phrase: Time for bed!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Never sacrifice the permanent on the altar of the temporary.
Just thought I'd get a little inspirational today. Have a great Wednesday!