Yeah, I know the title was corny. I'm operating at half-wattage today. But you'll stick around and read my lame answers anyway, won't you, because that's the wonderful kind of person you are. (Who would click away early after that kind of compliment, hmmm?) So after reading and graciously commenting here, click the link and see what everyone else had to say. Seven questions and a random thought. It's not as easy as it looks. Answering the questions, I mean. Clicking on the link is very easy. One tap of the mouse and you're through the rabbit hole and into the world of Joyce's Hodgepodge on From This Side of the Pond. But don't click it yet! You've still got to read my answers first. Remember? Because that's the sort of person you are?
1. Have you ever been served breakfast in bed? Do you enjoy that? If someone were serving you breakfast in bed this coming weekend what would you hope to see on the tray?
I've been there, done that, but it's not really my cup of tea. It's such a hassle getting the pillows adjusted so that you're sitting up just right, and then you have to balance a tray of some sort so that you're not spilling. And don't even get me started on the crumbs in the sheets thing. Big pet peeve there. Not that I'm hard to please or anything. If someone brought me a tray this weekend, I'd hope to see an invitation to Bob Evans on it. Just sayin'.
2. What is one piece of advice you would give a new mother?
The diaper goes on the other end.
How about the time we all screamed together because of the spider?
You can read about it here.
4. Can you hula hoop?
I used to be great at it until it got to the point that I could use the hoop as a belt.
5. What is something people do in traffic that really bothers you?
Get in my way.
6. What do you do when people don't admit they're wrong?
Point out to them that they are wrong because I'm sure that helps.
7. What is the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word 'fun'?
The Hodgepodge, of course. And sprinkles.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I never liked Mary Poppins. Just thought you ought to know.