I'm running late, so I'm not going to spend a lot of time here explaining this. You know the drill. Seven questions and a random thought. Read and comment on mine, then click the link to head over to Joyce's blog and see what everyone else had to say. But read mine first since you're already here. Thanks!
1. How many times in your life have you moved house?
I've never moved a house, although once I did tear the door off the refrigerator.
2. What subject would you study if you had a year to devote to it?
I think I would study world geography--with lots of field trips and first class travel arrangements. Yeah, I could do that for a whole year. Or more.
3. What in this world breaks your heart?
Getting coupons in Sunday's paper for items that stopped being on sale the day before.
4. What is one item that symbolizes the times in which we live? Why?
Electricity. Because most everything else that symbolizes our times would not exist without it.
5. Share a favorite bumper sticker or t-shirt slogan.
I've mentioned this before, but I once saw a car that had an Obama/Biden bumper sticker on the left. On the right it had another sticker that said, "I reject your reality and substitute my own."
6. How do you like your spaghetti?
I prefer a plate, although when my children were little they liked seeing it on the walls and floor.
7. What is one piece of advice you would give a recent, or soon to be recent, graduate?
Get a job. It really helps to get by in this world if you actually have money.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
No matter how fit you are, tight white pants and a thong are inappropriate attire for the gym. Actually, they're inappropriate everywhere, but they're especially offensive when you're on the elliptical machine in front of me. Just sayin'.