1. I'm (this would be Joyce, not me) joining my daughter1 in the 101 in 1001 challenge. Essentially you create a list of 101 things you hope to do or accomplish in the next 1001 days. What's one thing you'd put on your list?
Eat lunch. (I'm starting with small, manageable goals, and I'll branch out from there. Maybe add supper and breakfast to the list.)
2. How many remote controls do you have in your house? What's one item in your home you wish could be operated by remote control?
The question isn't how many remotes do I have; the question is where are they when I need them? And I wish my kids were operated by remote control. I'd be using the mute button a lot.
3. What does having it all mean to you? Is it attainable?
If "it all" is attainable, then it must be by mail order because they're always sold out at Walmart.
4. What's your favorite movie soundtrack?
"Oooooooooo-kla-homa where the wind comes sweeping down the plain ..."
That's going to stick in your mind for the rest of the day.
5. Describe the best view you've seen from a rooftop.
Since I have a thing about heights, I think the best view would be the ladder (and safety harness) that I would need to use to get down.
6. What's your least favorite thing about summer?
7. Our weekly Hodgepodge falls on the first day of August. In ten words or less sum up your July.
Sticky. Slower. Over. (Do I get a bonus since I didn't use up all ten words?)
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Is dry cleaning really dry?