This will be the last Hodgepodge of the year. You know you've been wanting to join every time you see one. You always have answers for all the questions. Now's the perfect time to set aside all that holiday preparation and jump in. What have you got to lose?
Not sure, but I know I won't be wearing a kerchief or a cap. And if we hear a clatter on the roof, Santa just might get taken out with a .357. We don't do well with unexpected night visitors.
2. What is one thing you are not?
3. Fudge-are you a fan? Your favorite flavor?
I made some last night, and I know it was good 'cause I licked the spoon. (And maybe scrapped a little leftover chocolate out of the pot. Shhh!)
4. Did you attend any craft/vendor fairs in the month of December? Do you prefer homemade goodies or the more professional stalls? Are you giving any homemade gifts this year?
I'm giving some homemade gifts this year. Maybe. It depends on how they turn out. I can get very creative with duct tape and staples.
5. What's your favorite type of holiday gathering?
Any type of gathering. Presents. Lots of fattening foods we never eat any other time of year. Friends. Family. What's not to love?
6. We're approaching a new year...what's going to be different in 2013?
Well for one thing, it will be 2013 instead of 2012.
7. Share a favorite scripture, quote, saying, or song lyric relating to peace.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night. The words are someone else's, but the sentiment is mine.