Well if you don't understand the title, then you haven't read all the questions. (I think that's true in life, too.) At any rate, it's Wednesday so it's time for the Hodgepodge.
You know what to do.
2013 is only a week old and you're already asking about the end of the year? I don't have problems with getting something organized. I have problems with keeping something organized. So my plan is to organize it right before the end of the year, and then it'll be organized for the new year.
2. What's the worst uniform you've ever had to wear for a job?
Probably the one covered in baby puke, snot and smeared peanut butter and jelly. That would be the uniform of Motherhood. I wear it proudly. (Although my kids are big enough now to keep their bodily fluids to themselves.)
3. What was your last kitchen 'mishap'? This question comes to you courtesy of Bettywho blogs over at A Glimpse Into Midlife...everyone go say hi to Betty!
That would be the frozen deviled eggs at Thanksgiving. It wasn't pretty. Or edible.
4. How do you protect yourself from other people's negativity?
Just say no!
5. Who in your family do you most resemble (physically)? If you have children, who do people say they favor? Do you agree?
People have often said that our children are distinctively "Boyd" and that we could never deny they're ours.
Too bad because I really wanted to deny one of them when they decided to pee in the flower beds in front of our church building.
6. January 8th is National Bubble Bath Day...will you be celebrating?
We are very in favor of bubbles in this house, but most of them are blown into milk through a straw.
7. Some of the 'world's best winter festivals' are - Mardi Gras (New Orleans),Quebec Winter Festival (Canada), Sundance Film Festival (Park City, Utah), Rio Carnivale (Brazil), Sapporo Snow Festival (Japan), VeniceCarnival (Italy) and the Harbin Ice Festival (Northern China). Of those listed (and if cost were not a factor) which would you most like to attend and why?
I would go to all of them. And then I'd start in on the spring, summer and fall festivals around the world. Hey, if money's no object ...
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Why is it that my children get older, but I don't?