I know, I know. Boring title, right? I sat here for awhile thinking about the title, but I'm tired and I finally realized I could waste what brain power I had left coming up with a clever title, or I could spend it thinking up answers to these questions. I chose option 2. If you chose that as well, (and even if you don't), leave a comment after reading my answers, and then go prove that you can do better by clicking on the link and adding your own answers to Joyce's list.
I was a deltiologist when I was a child, although I was unaware of the term until now. And I probably wouldn't use the term now except on the blog because it sounds weird. Like a cousin to a proctologist or something.
At any rate, my grandmother decided that each of us needed to have a hobby, so she assigned one to us. I got postcards, which was okay, but I didn't think it was cool like my sisters' assigned hobbies. My oldest sister collected stamps, and my next oldest sister collected coins. Those seemed way cooler than my postcards. At any rate, at least I didn't have a lame collection like my brother's. Our grandmother assigned him to collect bottle caps.
2. What treat do you most like to indulge in while on vacation?
Relaxation. It's a luxury I can rarely afford.
3. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
I know it's probably hard for you to picture this, but I hide most of my feelings behind a subtle wall of sarcasm.
I'm sure that surprises you.
4. Does your town/city/county still deliver telephone books to your home? Do you check the yellow pages when searching for a local business number or has the internet replaced the phone book in your home?
Every company and his brother leaves telephone books at our house. I set them all aside in case I need them, which I never do, because I always look things up on the the internet.
The rest of my family never uses the telephone books because when they need a phone number, they just ask me.
5. Would you rather be first or last?
That would depend on what I'm lining up for, wouldn't it?
6. July is National Park and Recreation Month (in America, but everyone can still play along)...where and when were you last in a park? Did you participate in any recreational activities while you were there?
I was in a state park today. I rode my bike over the Kentucky Dam which is in the Kentucky Dam Village State Park.
Hmmm. That's not a national park. Does it still count?
7. What was one of your worst ideas?
When I was seven or eight, I wanted to create some kind of a culinary delight. Since I
Small wonder most people just want me to bring the ice.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I like cake, but it has to be chocolate. And I'd appreciate it more if it had a scoop of ice cream on the side.
Just thought I should mention it.