Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Random Dozen!



I know this is two posts in one day, but I've already missed several of these and I wanted to go with this one.

1. Which Wizard of Oz character are you most like?

I am most like Dorothy because I like to be the star, I love red shoes, and I know several people I'd like to drop a house on.

2. When you're deciding what you're going to wear each morning, which item do you select first? Why?

I select the under garments first because people tend to stare if you put them on last.

3. What kind of animal do you think the world could live without?

I know it's a reptile and not an animal, but I think the world could live without snakes. I know I could!

4. How many Christmas trees are in your home?

Only one at the moment. I want more than one, but I'm afraid the boys would think more trees mean more presents.

5. Would you prefer to be emotionless if it mean you didn't have to feel a heartbreak?

On one hand, heartbreak can build character. On the other hand, I think I have enough character for now.

6. Do you ever experience holiday let-down or depression?

Absolutely. Every single time I didn't measure up to the perfect holiday experience it was a let down. I finally dealt with it by killing off my inner Martha. Try it--it's very therapeutic.

7. Do you like Michael Jackson's music?

I like his "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Clause". That's about it.

8. Why is it that we never judge people who have their teeth fixed for cosmetic reasons, but every other cosmetic procedure has a stigma?

Perhaps because getting your teeth fixed does not enlarge them beyond what nature intended.

9. Enjoy horseback riding?

I do, but I can't speak for the horse.

10. Shoes--practical or stylish?

Oh so totally stylish, baby! I'll endure pain for pretty shoes any time!

11. What was the name of your first pet? Feel free to post a pic.

The first pet I remember us having was Chocolate, a chocolate lab. She had puppies on Thanksgiving Day. My mom was not pleased. Chocolate did not stay long at our house.

12. What percentage of your Christmas shopping is done?

I'm sorry, but I can't answer that question because it implies the use of a mathematical equation. I'm already suffering from a raging headache trying to figure out how much is 30% off of something that costs $29.99, and then calculating whether I'm actually saving money when the item was priced at $19.99 last month. I'm just stunned to realize that "X=5" does not work for every mathematical situation.

Click the link at the top if you want to see more random dozen answers!

3 comments:

  1. #1 cracked me up : )

    I'm with you on the shoes too! Your answers were so fun today...have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH Jill! I was laughing so hard at your answers. You have such wit!
    "There are some people I'd like to drop a house on."
    MWhy did I not think of THAT one? Me too, ME TOO.
    "People tend to stare if I (put undergarments on last)" Oh you are killing me!
    Nice to "meet" you, I'm going to go read about you killing off you inner Martha now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun answers! Your profile sounds similar to myself only I still live in the states. :) Plus, I'm still working on my 1st novel. So I guess it's not alike at all. haha!

    ReplyDelete

Well don't just stand there! Say something! : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails