I was tagged by Pilar Stark to list five things I like about summer. So here goes:
1. I like air conditioning. What can I say, I'm into comfort and coolness.
2. I like ice cream. See #1 reasoning. Fudge Nut Brownie is the best, but I can also go for cookie dough ice cream.
3. I like not having school. I liked it when I was a kid and I think I like it more now that I'm a homeschooling mom!
4. I like staying up late. There's just something great about sitting up watching a movie, knowing you don't have to get up in the morning. Of course, this summer I'm working full time so I haven't really enjoyed it, but there's always the dream of staying up late. Even when I fall asleep at 9:00 p.m.
5. I like fresh fruit. There's something so fun and light about it. Especially after the fudge nut brownie ice cream!
So who am I going to tag? How about Ingrid at Reaching Brazil, Beka at Bluegrass Bass Player, Aliene at Meditations and Memories, Amy at Filled with Praise, and Lois Lane at Fearfully and Wonderfully Made.
What about the rest of you? What things do you like about summer?
One thing to like is giveaways. Go to this post and leave a comment for a chance to win a book, The House That Cleans Itself. Winner will be picked Thursday, August 13th.