1. Do you find it gross to share drinks with family? Friends?
I was raised to never drink after someone else, family or not. Then I had kids and sharing became a way of life. However, I still get the glass first!
2. What have you learned this year? (You didn't see a question of that weight coming, did you? At least not for #2.)
I learned that if I link up with something like Random Dozen, I only have to come up with four blogposts a week instead of five.
3. When do you dismantle the Christmas decorations?
It's probably best to have them down before Easter.
4. Something you wish to accomplish before the end of 2009 is:
Getting ready for 2010.
5. How do you feel about winter (after Christmas)?
I'm okay with it. The sixties and seventies are a pleasant change from the humid nineties of Florida in July.
6. Have you participated in after-Christmas sales?
No. I get enough excitement out of after-Christmas returns.
7. Do you have plans for New Year's Eve?
Are you inviting me over?
8. Is there anything special awaiting you in January?
You mean besides the whole new-year-fresh-start-everything's-new-again-and-you-have-a-whole-brand-new-chance-to-mess-things-up? Not particularly.
9. If your life this year was a movie, what category or genre would it be? (Romance, Comedy, Drama, Thriller, Suspense, Farcical, etc.)
My life would be a trilogy. It could be more than that, but fourth and fifth sequels usually don't do well at the box office. (Do you really think anyone's going to watch Rocky XIV?) My trilogy is mostly action-adventure because I am, after all, married to Indiana Jones. But there's also a lot of drama, a little suspense and enough humor to make you buy the ticket for the third movie.
10. How much time per day do you spend blogging? Please do not lie. I will know.
I think you can figure this out by reading my posts. It's kind of obvious when I'm in a hurry.
11. Who runs your household?
Now this is a loaded question. And I'm not sure I understand it completely. Do you mean who runs the household as in who manages the schedules, pays the bills and gets dinner on the table on time? Because nobody around here does that. If you mean who makes the ultimate decisions and who "wears the pants in the family", I'd have to say my husband. I'm a firm believer in submission because submission is ducking so God can hit your husband.
12. Share one hope/dream for 2010.
I want to be published. I must be published. I will be published. Now I just have to write the book. (If you're an agent or an editor, I'm just kidding! It's already written! Hello? Call me!)