I honestly don't think dumbness is restricted to hair color.
2. Which animal would you most like to observe in its wild habitat?
Is this a new topic for reality television?
3. This week the U.N. announced that Dr. Mazlan Othman has been appointed the official "Alien Ambassador,"should any extraterrestrials contact us. Have you, or has anyone you know, ever seen a UFO?
Sure, they fly through the air at our house all the time. But after close observation the UFO's are usually identified as shoes or toys that the boys have thrown at each other. One time it was the cat, but I put a stop to that. BTW, can I just say that if I were Dr. Mazlan Othman I don't think I'd be bragging about the appointment. On the other hand, considering her name, I think she has her own set of issues.
4. Name your favorite Hitchcock film.
I don't get to watch these types of movies much at my house. Not enough characters are blown up or shot.
5. Would you rather spend time at the library, the mall, a craft store or home?
I would want to be at the library if I'm in the mood to read, the mall if I'm in the mood to shop, and the craft store if I'm in the mood to be tortured until I would welcome stabbing a pencil into my eye.
6. Which Disney princess is your favorite? (Or Disney character, if you are a guy)
I definitely identify with Cinderella. I do all the work, I can never find my other shoe, and I think my car was a pumpkin in another life.
7. What kind of art is your favorite?
The kind that actually forms an identifiable picture.
8. How do you feel about viral videos, that is, videos made by amateurs that end up on Youtube receiving thousands of hits?
I'm still working on mine.
9. Where do you buy your jeans?
I thought we were stuck with the genes we were born with. If we can buy others, I'd like some skinny genes, please.
10. Tell me about your first automobile accident.
Why would you assume that there's been more than one?
11. Have you ever been honest when you knew you would benefit more if you would be dishonest?
If I said no, would I not be being honest about being dishonest?
12. If you were appointed "Ambassador to Aliens," what would you show and tell first about life on Earth? What would be the most difficult thing to explain?
I think it would be very important to point out the locations of Walmart. After traveling that far, aliens would definitely need to restock a few necessities. And I think it would be most difficult to explain why we think we're the dominant species on earth, but we follow our dogs around all the time, picking up their poo and carrying it in little bags.
And with that sobering thought I challenge you to click on the links and join the fun. Leave a comment, and I'll come read your answers too!