Every week you've gotta hand it to Joyce. Not wind, nor rain nor sleet nor snow will keep her from her appointed questions. Seven easy (or not-so-easy) questions to answer, followed by one random thought. Leave your comments and then click on the link to see what everyone else had to say. Even add your own link so everyone knows what you think about this week's questions! It's easy, it's fun, and you know you want to. So what're you waiting for?
1. What is more important-doing what you love or loving what you do?
If you love what you do, then aren't you doing what you love? Or am I missing something here?
2. Do you like bleu cheese?
No, and I'm even less fond of green cheese.
3. What is the most difficult emotion for you to handle?
4. Fresh flowers or a box of chocolate?
If all I get is one chocolate in the box, than I think I'd rather have the flowers. But it better be a pretty big bouquet!
5. What's a song you love that has the word 'love' in its title? It doesn't have to be a 'love song'.
"If Love Were Oil, I'd Be A Quart Low". I've never actually heard the song, but the title cracked me up.
6. Are you the person you wanted to be when you grew up?
No, unfortunately. I wanted to be Wonder Woman, but I still lack the invisible plane. And a few other things.
7. Any special Valentines Day plans?
Ever since I gave birth on Valentine's Day seventeen years ago, the day's been given over to birthday celebrations. You'd think Luke could have waited one more day!
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Sometimes you just need to spit. Or maybe that's just me.