You know the routine. It's easy. Seven questions and a random thought. Come on in, the water's fine. Although it might be a little icy in some parts of the country. Here in Florida it's in the 70's. But it's also supposed to be storming most of the day, so you don't have to hate us too much. Although we don't have to shovel it when the storm finishes, so that's a plus. At any rate, here's the hodgepodge. Make sure you leave a comment before clicking on the link!
1. Would you rather be seen as a person who did their duty or forged their own path?
Perhaps my path is forged by doing my duty. Ever think of that? I didn't think so.
2. This week's Wednesday Hodgepodge happens to fall on Groundhog's Day. In keeping with that theme, if you could have a do-over of any one day out of the last seven, which day would it be and why. If you haven't seen the movie Groundhog Day this question will make absolutely no sense but that's okay....you can answer anyway.
It would not be the day(s) everyone was throwing up. And it wouldn't be the day my husband decided to critique me while I was driving. And it wouldn't be the day I almost fell out of my high heels. You know, I think I'm gonna forget about the past seven days and look forward to the next week.
You thought my question was going to be weather related didn't you?
Of course not! You've seen one blizzard, you've seen them all!
3. Hot cocoa...yay or nay on the marshmallows?
The marshmallows can get their own hot chocolate. I don't share with anybody.
4. Do you wear makeup every day? What are the top two must haves in your daily makeup routine?
Are you saying you don't believe this is my natural glow? I think I'm a little bit offended, but if I were to wear makeup, I think the two most essential items to the routine would be lighting and a mirror. It's a little hard to put makeup on in the dark and without looking at yourself. Or so I've heard.
5. Is it more important to you in a relationship to be loved or understood?
I'd rather be loved. Sometimes I don't even understand myself, so how can I expect anyone else to?
6. Parsley sage rosemary or thyme... your favorite?
No, actually, it's not my favorite song. Can I pick another?
7. What do you do when you feel angry?
Stop trying to convince my husband I'm right. He'll figure it out eventually, and then I'll have the fun of saying I told you so.