Monday, March 16, 2009

Announcing Great Hair Days

I just thought I'd let ya'll know that I will be having great hair days for the next three days. (I know you were all wondering about that!) : )How do I know? Simple. I made an appointment to get my hair cut.
See, it's like this. I always wait way too long to get my hair cut. I hate having it done, so I keep putting it off. The end result is, when I call for a hair appointment, it's because my hair has lost all sense of any type of style at all. In short, when I call for a haircut, it's because I need one desperately.
By some strange coincidence, when that happens I can't get an appointment for a week or more. I called last Thursday, and my appointment is for this coming Wednesday. A whole week! So Thursday, Friday and Saturday my hair looked as horrible as always. (My hair will never give me a full week of great hair, no matter when my appointment is.) But by tonight, I started having great hair syndrome. See, once my hair knows I have an appointment, it starts behaving. In fact, it does more than behave. It acts better than hair on luxurious shampoo commercials. It's trying to psych me out. In the past I've fallen for it. I've decided my hair looked so good I didn't need a haircut. I canceled my appointment. As soon as I got off the phone, my hair went back to its usual completely-out-of-style look. So this time I've got it fixed. No matter how great I look, I'm going to keep that hair appointment. I figure, that gives me three days of great hair.
Of course, if my hair figures that out, then I'll have horrible hair for the next three days anyway. Somehow I'm not sure I'm going to win this one.
On the other hand, I'm fighting a battle with hair. Maybe I just need to get a life!

2 comments:

  1. How hilarious!
    I am one to let my hair go too long. I just don´t like paying and taking the time for the salon. But alas it´s time for me to go as well. will you be posting before and after pics. There is a hair dare you may want to try. You may already know about it.
    check out my hair dare poll.
    it´s a couple of posts down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah jill i was just going to mention it to you, they have lots of really great giveaway.The hostess is a missionary in Asia. the link is www.momsministryandmore.blogspot.com . If nothing else, she has a great blog to read.
    Post photos girl :)

    ReplyDelete

Well don't just stand there! Say something! : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails