Would you look at the time! It's random dozen again over at 2nd Cup of Coffee. Read my answers, then click on the link to read other answers and link up with your own. And make sure you leave some comments because people always like comments.
1. Define a great relationship.
Batman and Robin. They were always there for each other, they had each other's back and they worked well as a team. The yellow tights would have been a deal-breaker for me, but apparently Robin was able to get past them.
2. Why is it called a "drive-through" if you have to stop? (Real question: What was the last food/drink you purchased at a drive-through?)
I actually wanted a mocha frappe from McDonald's last night so I pulled into the line. But then there were almost a dozen cars in the drive-through, and none of them were moving, so I pulled out and went home. I still want a frappe.
3. As I type this, the Butler Bulldogs are getting ready to play in the NCAA championship game. Every Hoosier is hysterical about this except me. So in honor of the Bulldogs ... what is your favorite breed of dog? (I tried.)
I always thought St. Bernards were kind of cool. And so handy to have around if you got lost and injured in the mountains.
4. If you had to move to a state besides the one you currently live in, where would you move?
I am fundamentally against moving because I hate packing and unpacking. So I guess I'll have to stick to living in paradise.
5. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
I would have driven a car that didn't always die in the middle of Lake Street and Fifth Avenue. Kind of a dangerous intersection for a stalled car.
6. Who's the funniest person you know?
Do you mean actually know? Or just know of? Because I've never actually met the Lumberjack's Wife, but I know her through blogging and she is usually pretty funny. Her last post had to do with a lot of bodily fluids, and it was really hysterical.
7. Did you get enough sleep last night?
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Wait, what was the question?
8. What's the first thing you thought about this morning?
Time to make the donuts. Okay, that's from that old Dunkin Donuts commercial, but that really is what I think sometimes when the alarm goes off. Small wonder I have trouble dieting!
9. Grilled or Fried? --HONESTLY
I would prefer to be neither, but thanks for asking.
10. Are you afraid of the dark?
Not if there's a light on.
11.When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A wife and mother. Hey, look at me! I'm livin' the dream!
12. If you had one word to describe yourself , what would you choose?
Does it have to be a word that actually describes me or just a word that I would like to use to describe me? Because I like the words "rich" and "beautiful", but there not actually words that are usually associated with me. Hey, I've got an idea! In the comments, why don't you leave a word that you think describes me?
Okay, ready? set? Link! (Wait a minute! What about your comments?!)