Friday, April 2, 2010

The Write Words

As a writer, I often work at getting just the right words for what I want to say. On a day such as today, I think I've found the perfect ones:

"...To this end was I born, and for this cause came I into the world..." John 18:37

"For the Son of man is come to seek and to save that which was lost." Luke 19:10

"And he bearing his cross went forth into a place called the place of a skull, which is called in the Hebrew Golgotha: Where they crucified him, and two other with him, on either side one, and Jesus in the midst." John 19:17-18

"He is not here: for he is risen, as he said." Matthew 28:6

"The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, saying, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love." Jeremiah 31:3

"This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners." I Timothy 1:15

"For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God." Romans 3:23

"For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." Romans 10:13

"And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son." I John 5:11



HAPPY EASTER




3 comments:

  1. Those words are perfect! Thank you for sharing. :) I love Easter.
    Have a wonderful weekend with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are not better words That His Words! Have a blessed weekend. May we always remember the cost of our salvation

    ReplyDelete

Well don't just stand there! Say something! : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails