Have you missed me?
I have all kinds of wonderfully different reasons why I have only posted once in the last seven days. Would you like to hear them? Of course you would.
1. I had nothing to say. (Sorry, I couldn't even write that with a straight face. And I know you won't be able to read it without laughing!)
2. My left index finger fell off and I couldn't type the letters, g, r, t, f, v, or b. By the time I composed a post that contained none of those letters, I got my replacement finger in the mail.
3. We had two plunger incidents at the house this past week. Need I say more?
4. I ate Oscar Mayer beef hot dogs for the first time, and I've been composing a poem in their honor. I'm almost done.
5. I have a tree in my backyard.
6. I have seven males in my house. Need I say more?
7. I've been focusing on cowboy stuff for our VBS, and cowboys don't use computers.
8. It took me three days to get pictures of my kittens to show you. Seriously. It did take three days. Those things are never still unless they're sleeping. And usually if they're sleeping, I'm sleeping too.
Aren't they just too cute for words?
And they pose. The white one is a male and we named him Ronon Dex, after a character on Stargate Atlantis. The calico has a brown streak that looks like it's drizzled all over her, so we named her Mocha Drizzle. So we have Dex and Drizzle.
Drizzle tends to be a bit of a camera hog.
And Dex was really too tired to pose properly.
Okay, enough pictures. One more and I would have to rename this blog Crazy Cat Lady, and that's just a sad thought.
Back to my reasons for not blogging:
9. Lid, from 2nd Cup of Coffee has suspended Random Dozen for the month of June. Not only am I devastated, but now I have to think up my own topics for blog posts on Wednesdays. I'm not sure I can handle the pressure.
10. I have seven males in my house. Did I mention that? They're time consuming, and none of them can find anything without help. Even if it's right in front of them.
I know most of you probably didn't even realize I was gone, but humor me and pretend you did. My ego is fragile.
How has your week gone?