1. When was the last time you craved a food--what was it, and did you cave?
Chocolate. This week. Yes. (Don't mess with me!)
2. M&M's or Skittles?
I love peanut M&M's, but I won't turn down a Skittles if it's offered.
3. Have you ever read the Bible completely through?
Yes, every year.
4. How long does it take you to really wake up in the morning?
I'll let you know if it ever really happens.
5. Have you ever been on a cruise? If not, would you like to?
I've never been on a cruise. I'd kind of like to, but I'm pretty sure I'd enjoy it the most if I went first class.
6. Who is your favorite actress?
That would depend on the movie.
7. ______ is something that I will just never understand.
Stupidity. Otherwise known as being dumb on purpose.
8. How much of a technology junkie are you?
The term "junkie" implies a dependency that affects your functionality. In that case I'd say I'm a total junkie. I don't think I could do without cellphones, internet, etc. As far as understanding technology and being able to use it properly and to its full potential? Not a clue. (That would be why the font size occasionally changes in my blog. I have no idea why it does that, and I don't know how to stop it!)
9. Do you enjoy selecting greeting cards for people, or is it more of a cultural "have to" for you?
I think it's more of a love-hate thing. I enjoy getting cards for people, but it's frustrating when you can't find a card that says exactly what you want it to say.
10. When was the last time you got a new style/haircut?
I got my hair trimmed about a month ago, and I've been seriously considering a new style for some time. My hair, on the other hand, has a mind of it's own. When I'm contemplating something new, my hair will behave itself and look great in the usual hairstyle--for a while. If I try to make it do something new, it throws its hands up in despair, and tries to stick out from my head in every direction.
11. What do you enjoy shopping for most?
To be completely honest--me! I always know exactly what I want, and I'm always grateful that I took the time and effort to get the perfect gift for myself!
12. What's the last thing you think of before you leave the house?
Did everyone go to the bathroom, did someone take the dog out, did we turn off all the lights, did we leave anything else on, did we set the alarm, did we lock the door, did we shut the door, etc. You get the idea.
If you'd like to play along, click the link at the top of the post!