Most of you know how this works. For the uninitiated, read the questions and follow #1 in your responses. Leave a comment. Then click on the donuts and go to Lid's at 2nd Cup of Coffee to find more blogs that answer these questions. You could even copy the questions and answer them on your own blog. If you did, I would read them. No, seriously. I would. So what are you waiting for?
1. When was the last time you laughed until you cried?
Recently. I've also laughed until juice came out my nose. I've laughed until other unpleasant things have happened as well, but I don't feel like sharing them here.
2. If you found $10 today, what would you do with it?
Spend it. (Free money, duh!)
3. Do you volunteer anywhere?
I volunteer for most of what I do. If I got paid for everything, I'd have enough money to pay someone to blog for me. Or at least to read all the other blogs that I follow. *GASP* Did I say that out loud?
4. What is your favorite summertime veggie or fruit, and how do you eat it?
As with any other food, I eat fruit and veggies with my mouth. It's so much easier than shoving them up my nose. BTW, I'm fond of the kumquat and the loquat because I like saying kumquat and loquat. I have no idea what they taste like.
5. Is your social sphere (circle of friends) small, medium or large?
I prefer not to categorize my friends by their size. That seems awfully shallow to me.
6. When was the last time you attended a family or school reunion? How did that go?
I graduated from a very small school. My graduating class could have a reunion if I happened to run into the other graduate at the store.
7. When you're feeling blue, what is the best way someone can cheer you up?
Hand me some Midol.
8. Have you taken a vacation this summer?
I took a wonderful one. I left the kids behind, but reluctantly took the husband.
9. What is the most unnecessary item you carry with you all the time?
The extra weight. And yet, in spite of it being completely unnecessary, I somehow find that I carry it with me everywhere. I should do something about that.
10. What is the best summer flick you have seen so far?
Let me scroll through our Netflix queue and I'll let you know.
11. Describe a perfect summer day.
A picture's worth a thousand words ...
12. Please a share a favorite photo from the summer so far!
... and two Random Dozen questions!
Okay now leave your comment and then go link up. What are you waiting for?